Beverage Package Discounts

socaintexas

Mouseketeer
I got an email today for up to 30% off a drink package but you have to buy it within 72 hours. We are not sailing until May 2016 so I feel it is a little premature to buy the package. How often do they offer these discounts? It looks like it is the ultimate package for $44/day per person.

We've sailed RCL a couple of times now, with yet another coming up in December, and it seems to me that these special offers come up pretty regularly. Considering you aren't sailing until May (2017 I presume) I'd wait for it to come around a couple of more times yet.

If you are planning to buy the package anyway, why not do it now? The package costs could increase, and discounts change. The offers we received last summer were only 20%, but available to book for several weeks.

I got an email today for up to 30% off a drink package but you have to buy it within 72 hours. We are not sailing until May 2016 so I feel it is a little premature to buy the package. How often do they offer these discounts? It looks like it is the ultimate package for $44/day per person.
I saw your post and I went and called today to book our beverage package. :thumbsup2 We got the refreshment package for 5 people and saved a lot of money. Our cruise is a 12 night Mediterranean in July. I think that 30% is such a great deal. We've only done DCL, so are first timers with RCCL, but I was afraid to let this deal pass. I'm glad to get one more thing paid for before the cruise. Thanks for posting about the drink package deal:goodvibes:thanks:

I've seen 20% but never 30%. So I would definitely get it, you can always get a refund if you change your mind.

ETA
I just saw that I got the same email. But of course it says "up to 30%". When I followed the link it was the same 20% that they have been offering for months.

Thanks guys! I would go ahead and do it but we are going on the Disney Wonder for a week next month, going for a week to Disney World in January then going on a 4 night cruise on the Dream so the budget for vacation is pretty stretched right now. This cruise is in May 2017 (not 2016 like my original post says) so I may wait it out until the next offer

If you are planning to buy the package anyway, why not do it now? The package costs could increase, and discounts change. The offers we received last summer were only 20%, but available to book for several weeks.

And if a better deal comes out later, you can cancel what you buy today and rebook.

The alcohol package is 25% off, the refreshment is 30% until tonight. Recently the alcohol one has been 20% if pre purchased on most sailings. I have never see a discount on the refreshment until this weekend. If you have the money and are planning on purchasing it anyway, it is probably good to do so now. If you are going to put it on your credit card and accrue interests for several months, it may not be worth it.

The alcohol package is 25% off, the refreshment is 30% until tonight. Recently the alcohol one has been 20% if pre purchased on most sailings. I have never see a discount on the refreshment until this weekend. If you have the money and are planning on purchasing it anyway, it is probably good to do so now. If you are going to put it on your credit card and accrue interests for several months, it may not be worth it.

It varies by sailing. My offer was the usual 20%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter