Between Christmas and New Year....your best tips! :)

but saying someone is "wrong" regarding their opinion on what works for them when touring WDW is wrong. Enjoy being trampled in MK.

Let me rephrase... I disagree with this opinion. With all due respect you were not suggesting you would avoid MK, you were directing the OP to avoid MK... There are ways to do it without getting trampled. Just because you are going to avoid MK that shouldn't deter others that know how to negotiate the crowds from visiting the park.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

It's interesting seeing so many people talk Park Hoppers, I would have thought doing a single park would be better due to the possibility of parks reaching capacity.

There is rarely a capacity closure past phase 2 so anyone with hoppers will not be caught out and historically the only park to reach phase 2 recently is MK. If you stay in a Disney resort it is rare that a capacity closure will affect you.

If you have an ADR you will be allowed in even with a phase 3 closure.

With regards to weather, we were there for Dec 31st to jan 14th a few years ago, and one day set a record high AND low in the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter