Better Late Than Never!

KaraKW

<font color=blue>Baby Bird Correspondent<br><font
Here's a belated thought on Thanksgiving. I feel that it applies to the holiday season as well, so I thought I'd share it with my DIS friends! I read it in the Ann Landers column, and really liked the message it conveyed.

Things To Be Thankful For

Be thankful for the clothes that fit a little too snug, because it means you have enough to eat. :)
Be thankful for the mess you clean up after a party, because it means you have been surrounded by friends. :)
Be thankful for the taxes you pay, because it means you're employed. :)
Be thankful that your lawn needs mowing and your windows need fixing, because it means you have a home. :)
Be thankful for your heating bill, because it means you are warm. :)
Be thankful for the laundry, because it means you have clothes to wear. :)
Be thankful for the space you find at the far end of the parking lot, because it means you can walk. :)
Be thankful when people complain about the government, because it means we have freedom of speech. :)
Be thankful for the alarm that goes off in the morning hours, because it means you're alive. :)

Have a happy, healthy, love-and-laughter-filled holiday season! :)

Kara :wave:

Things to be thankful for is never too late!! Happy Holidays to you, Karakw

Thanks for sharing this, Kara. Great things to be thankful for, indeed. :)

Great post Kara. I look forward to a new year filled with stupid law posts! LOL! :)

I like that Kara!

A very happy holiday to you and your family!
Best wishes for a healthy new year!

Happy Holidays and thanks for the food for thought.

Excellent post! Thanks Kara - and happy holidays to you.

Thank You For That Post!
Happy Holidays,
Brad

NEVER TOO LATE TO BE THANKFUL..IT IS ALWAYS THE SEASON FOR IT...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS...

Well said.
Thanx for sharing.
Happy Holidays!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter