Beth (MinnieM3) has finished her battle with cancer

it seemned like all the bad news happen so quick, i just knew somehow she was gonna beat it :guilty:

My sincerest sympathy to her family and friends :grouphug:

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll be praying for you and your family. :flower3:

Shelby

:grouphug: I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

We on the GAGWTA (Dis Breast Cancer Survivors) thread received this message from her husband Jim today...

Hi,

Beth went to heaven this morning about 12:30 AM. Our oldest son, Rhett, came to visit after his high school band practice, and I think she was waiting for him. She died peacefully and I am so thankful that she is without pain and with God.

Thanks to all of you for being Beth's friends and support system for so long. I am so profoundly sad right now, but it helps knowing that you all are thinking of and remembering Beth.

With love,

Jim

No, dad. I was the last one to see her alive. Rhett left the room. You left the room. I stayed. I STAYED. I put myself in her line of sight because she couldn’t move anymore. I don’t know if I held her hand, I don’t know if I said I love you. But I made sure she could see me.
After I left, and you “dad” came back, she was gone. She was waiting for ME, her “beautiful daughter,” her “lion,” her “heart with arms and legs walking outside of her body.”

it was me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!