Beth (MinnieM3) has finished her battle with cancer

I just read Beth's obituary in the newspaper. What a wonderful woman she was. My prayers are with you all. mrsdash :hug:

So sorry to hear this news. :(

Thoughts and prayers for Jim, her children and all that knew and loved her. :grouphug:

I am so sad to read this news :sad2:

My thoughts and prayers are with you Jim and the rest of your family!

We miss you terribly, Beth. You were an inspiration in many ways and brought me personally a lot of joy.

Your sense of humor and compassion for others will not be forgotten.

You were a bright light for us here, for your beloved students, and the family you fought so hard to live for. I think Heaven must be much livelier with you among the angels. I hope I get a seat there close to yours someday.

My sincere condolences to the family, may they find some peace knowing she is out of pain and in a better place. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry. Deepest sympathies to her DH, her family and friends, and all who knew her on this board.

Jim, I am so sorry for your loss. I always enjoyed seeing Beth's posts and she was a great friend to us all.

You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Beth, may you rest in peace.

I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

So very sorry for your loss. My prayers to you and the family. :grouphug:

Jim - I am so sorry for your loss. May Beth's memories bring your comfort.
:grouphug:

I am so sorry. I only knew Beth through her recent posts. My dad passed away from cancer in December and I always thought of Beth's strength in beating this horrible disease. My prayers and thoughts are with her family.

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you, your family and friends.

Deepest sympathies to the family. We will keep you in our prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!