Beth (MinnieM3) has finished her battle with cancer

It's been a tough day for those of us who were lucky enough to get to know Beth a bit here on the Dis. Some of us on the GAGWTA/BC Survivor's thread have been thinking about doing something in Beth's honor at our local schools, since she was so devoted to teaching and her students. I can't help but think she'd be pleased about it.

so very very sad.....we must take comfort in the fact that her pain is no longer!
jim, rhett, and family...we embrace you all!

She fought a wholehearted and noble fight. I'm sure she's in a good place, looking down with love at you, Rhett and your extended family. Wishing you calm and peace as you grieve for Beth.

:sad1: This is very sad news. I am so sorry to hear this and hope her family can find some peace in the days to come while they cope with their loss.

How awful and how utterly sad. She was one amazing person and I'm sorry that this thing took her. My heart goes out to her family at this difficult time. Blessings to all of you.

My heart aches for Jim and the kids but I am so glad she doesnt have to suffer anymore.She fought so hard and she never gave up.I am so sad right now but I know she is so much better now. :grouphug: .

Misty

Jim,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time. Thank you for letting us know. Please come here and let us know how things are going. Beth found friends here and please know those friends and more are here anytime you want/need us. I can not imagine how you are feeling now but know I care. Hugs to you and your family. :grouphug:

Jim, I am so sorry about the loss of your wife. :sad1: My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. :grouphug: :grouphug:

So sad to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with Beth's family and friends at this sad time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!