Beth (MinnieM3) has finished her battle with cancer

laurabelle

DIS Veteran
We on the GAGWTA (Dis Breast Cancer Survivors) thread received this message from her husband Jim today...

Hi,

Beth went to heaven this morning about 12:30 AM. Our oldest son, Rhett, came to visit after his high school band practice, and I think she was waiting for him. She died peacefully and I am so thankful that she is without pain and with God.

Thanks to all of you for being Beth's friends and support system for so long. I am so profoundly sad right now, but it helps knowing that you all are thinking of and remembering Beth.

With love,

Jim

Oh no. :sad1: :sad1: My deepest condolences to Jim and their children. :sad1: :sad1: Very, very sad news. :sad2: :sad2:

thanks for letting us know......prayers to the family and all of her friends

NO This is so sad. Prayers for the family.

I am sorry to hear this. I have followed Jim's posts about Beth. I HATE CANCER!!

:sad1: Jim, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

OMG... I was going to post this morning to see if there had been any updates. Thoughts and prayers with Jim and her children :sad1:

Jim and family, I am so sorry about Beth. I'm praying for your peace and comfort now.

:sad1: I am truly sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.

:sad1: My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

I am so very sorry. She was a warrior. Prayers being sent to you and your family. :sad: :sad: :angel: :angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!