Beth (MinnieM3) has finished her battle with cancer

Pea-n-Me

DIS Veteran
It's been a tough day for those of us who were lucky enough to get to know Beth a bit here on the Dis. Some of us on the GAGWTA/BC Survivor's thread have been thinking about doing something in Beth's honor at our local schools, since she was so devoted to teaching and her students. I can't help but think she'd be pleased about it.

THE HAT

<font color=green>I admit it, I'm a gum smacker!<b
so very very sad.....we must take comfort in the fact that her pain is no longer!
jim, rhett, and family...we embrace you all!

Caradana

Miraculously, Refreshingly Marooned in Anonymity
She fought a wholehearted and noble fight. I'm sure she's in a good place, looking down with love at you, Rhett and your extended family. Wishing you calm and peace as you grieve for Beth.

• mommaU4

DIS Veteran
    :sad1: This is very sad news. I am so sorry to hear this and hope her family can find some peace in the days to come while they cope with their loss.

Planogirl

I feel the nerd in me stirring
    How awful and how utterly sad. She was one amazing person and I'm sorry that this thing took her. My heart goes out to her family at this difficult time. Blessings to all of you.

luvindisneyworld

<font color=green>Fireworks then a sundae - good s
    My heart aches for Jim and the kids but I am so glad she doesnt have to suffer anymore.She fought so hard and she never gave up.I am so sad right now but I know she is so much better now. :grouphug: .

Misty

RNMOM

DIS Veteran
    Jim,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time. Thank you for letting us know. Please come here and let us know how things are going. Beth found friends here and please know those friends and more are here anytime you want/need us. I can not imagine how you are feeling now but know I care. Hugs to you and your family. :grouphug:

• nwdisgal

DIS Veteran
    Jim, I am so sorry about the loss of your wife. :sad1: My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. :grouphug: :grouphug:

• sjh801

Guess who's thinking Disney???
    So sad to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with Beth's family and friends at this sad time.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates