Best Ways to Save on Airfare?

DisneyWife2015

scmom08
My husband and I are considering flying to WDW for our first ever adults-only trip in December. I'm having a hard time finding good deals but I also don't know where to look. We rarely fly so this is all new to me. I've searched Priceline, Southwest, and Allegiant Air. Where else should I be looking?

Also, are the airline credit cards worth it if we rarely fly?

Any help is greatly appreciated! TIA!

in terms of airline credit cards, there are general cards that can be transferred into the airlines.

To start out with, a starting location would help. South Carolina right? what city?
a specific date would help as well.

My husband and I are considering flying to WDW for our first ever adults-only trip in December. I'm having a hard time finding good deals but I also don't know where to look. We rarely fly so this is all new to me. I've searched Priceline, Southwest, and Allegiant Air. Where else should I be looking?

Also, are the airline credit cards worth it if we rarely fly?

Any help is greatly appreciated! TIA!
Jet Blue often offers low rates.

Allegiant does not fly into Orlando. They fly into Sanford which is over an hour drive to Disney and you would have to rent a car to get there because any sort of taxi. Uber ect will cost you $200 each way before tip. Apply for a SWA credit card they are offering 60K point offer that you can use to book tickets for your whole traveling party. If your airport has Frontier Airline they have great deals. We got up this past Sat and saw fares for $20 each way and booked a last minute trip left Sat came home Mon

Don't go in December lol. This is our first time flying in December and I'm shocked how much more expensive flights are. We've flown May - Nov in the past and flights are half the price!

Don't go in December lol. This is our first time flying in December and I'm shocked how much more expensive flights are. We've flown May - Nov in the past and flights are half the price!
Good to know! We are specifically going for our anniversary/Christmas gift to each other but next time we will consider a different time. We're also excited to experience Christmas at WDW!

in terms of airline credit cards, there are general cards that can be transferred into the airlines.

To start out with, a starting location would help. South Carolina right? what city?
a specific date would help as well.

Which cards do you suggest? I'll check the Chase card we have for their reward options. I usually just do the cash back.

We're planning to fly out of GSP on 12/10 and then we come back on 12/15.

Allegiant does not fly into Orlando. They fly into Sanford which is over an hour drive to Disney and you would have to rent a car to get there because any sort of taxi. Uber ect will cost you $200 each way before tip. Apply for a SWA credit card they are offering 60K point offer that you can use to book tickets for your whole traveling party. If your airport has Frontier Airline they have great deals. We got up this past Sat and saw fares for $20 each way and booked a last minute trip left Sat came home Mon

I did see their offer for $250 credit on first statement + 10,000 pts. But I haven't seen a 60K pt offer. I'll look for it. I also don't understand how the pt systems work since I've never had an airline cc before. I don't know how the pts equate to tickets. I'm still researching.

Wow! $20?! That's insane. I'll definitely look into Frontier. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter