Best way to watch Happily Ever After from a wheelchair?

Yes yes yes!

Now I let me preface to say I am not in a wheel chair but I guess I have a better awareness of my surroundings.

When we went a few years ago we stopped to watch wishes at the hub. We had pretty good viewing spot. There was a dad in a wheel chair and I think his daughter that came by us shortly after. There was a guy in front of us, I want to say on the road and we were up on the curb. All was fine as we could all see.

Well wishes starts and this guy put his kid on his shoulders so she could see. I am sorry but put your kid on your hip if there are others behind you OR stake out a place earlier!

I looked to my husband and I am sure rolled my eyes and then I looked at the dad and daughter and you could see distress because now the dad couldn’t see. Now I am generally quiet and avoid confrontation but I said to the guy with the kid on his shoulders that the gentleman behind him in the w/c could no longer see. Thankfully he was not so much of a jerk and took his kid down.

It really annoys me! I am all for kids getting to see but really!

Don’t get me started at the Yankee game I was just at an an older person...aka 30/40/my age, was sticking her hand thru my and inches from my son to get an autograph. I seriously blocked her as best as I could. At first my son didn’t realize why I was resting my hand on the top of his head and then he turned and saw fingers inches from us eye. People respect others spaces!

This sort of stuff is what made my parents hate Disney when I was a kid. There wasn't internet or the ability to plan like there is now, so often we were at the mercy of the crowds & people can be very rude.

Yet ironically I never noticed lol and have loved every second of it since those early days. I'm very thankful for the internet aha & being able to ask these kinds of questions since it really does improve my experience!

Last September, my Mum who uses a scooter had awful trouble with viewing Happily Ever After. We got a okay spot, but of course shoulder child. Blocked Mum's view and I was pissed off. Who does that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!