Best way to see shows after losing the lottery?

gelatoni fan

DIS Veteran
I'll be visiting each park for a day next month on weekdays and would like some tips for seeing the things that are new since the pandemic.
I used to have an annual pass pre-pandemic so I'm entirely OK only doing the new rides, shows and character greetings even if the wait is long and skipping anything that existed before 2020.

It looks like the new shows all have open seating for the first show as of this month. Assuming this is the case for next month and I lose everything, my plan is to rope drop Jamboree Mickey at TDS and then hit up Big Band Beat right after. TDL is a problem because the showtime for Magical Musical World is right before Club Mouse Beat. Do they allow people who lose the lottery for Club Mouse Beat to stand in the back somewhere? I assume this is not possible for Magical Musical World due to the layout of the theater.

For Believe Sea of Dreams, I'm trying to figure out my plan if I fail the lottery. How early would I have to arrive to get a decent spot along the steps to Zambini Bros towards Soaring? Are there any other decent non-lottery free spots that are possible to get with 3 hours wait or less or is Premier Access basically a necessity at that point?

Also, does anyone know if they accept foreign vaccination cards for the wakuwari discount tickets?

Also, does anyone know if they accept foreign vaccination cards for the wakuwari discount tickets?

I believe the Wakuwari discount only goes through the end of this month, so this may be a moot point. But I bought them assuming that foreign vax cards are accepted. It's a spot check though and we weren't asked, so I can't confirm.

Ppl were starting to hold the best free spots 3+ hrs before Believe. CMs were keeping all the walkways clear, so I'm not sure the steps are available. Look for yamatostyle on YouTube. He has some good 'day long' vids showing the view/seating from various points around the harbor as spots fill in. We only did Premiere Access 1 time out of 3 viewing the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter