Best way to purchase one-day tickets

Piglet99645

DIS Veteran
Old pro here, and I never go for less than 3 days, but I'm going with some friends who are visiting LA and they want to go to Disneyland for ONE DAY!? (WHO DOES THAT?)

Anyway I usually get 3-5 day passes from a vendor, but it looks like getting one-day tickets is the same price direct from Disneyland. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

P.

Are you by chance an annual pass holder and visiting with them?
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/ap-bring-a-friend/details/

I'm considering buying an annual pass on this visit, because I'll be going back in November. But it's a bit tricky because we are visiting on a blackout day this summer.

Is it still the case that you can use an AP the day you buy it, even if it's a blackout day? And if so.... will they let me do the bring a friend offer since it's a blackout day? I may have to call and find out.

I called...... cannot do the bring-a-friend option on blackout days, even if it is your first day with the AP.

In my own experience, best way is to purchase directly from the Disneyland site before going to the parks. Any discount that I tried before was eaten up by the service charge, so just easier to get the ticket directly from the site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!