Best way to make a room request

Pluto80

DIS Veteran
Apologies if this has been asked before, I’m new, staying in DVC for the first time in July.
I’ve heard you can submit room requests via member services. Is this true? We usually do it via Touring Plans and have a pretty good success rate, so which is best?
We’re staying at Kidani for a non park week and have a giraffe obsessed daughter so would love to be somewhere with a good view of them.
Thanks!

DVC prefers that requests be submitted via Member Services. I usually email them (there's a "contact us" link on the website). It's convenient and I get an email confirmation back (that they've noted my request).

I've also used the Touring Plans option as well as (very rarely) the request section of the online check-in option.

I've had pretty good luck with both the MS & TP options.

As you probably already know, requests are not guaranteed. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. :)

Apologies if this has been asked before, I’m new, staying in DVC for the first time in July.
I’ve heard you can submit room requests via member services. Is this true? We usually do it via Touring Plans and have a pretty good success rate, so which is best?
We’re staying at Kidani for a non park week and have a giraffe obsessed daughter so would love to be somewhere with a good view of them.
Thanks!
At Kidani, assuming you have savanna view, be sure to request Sunset savanna view, as the other savanna visible from Kidani - Pembe savanna - does not have giraffes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter