Best way to Hoop Dee Do Revue from off site?

KelliR

<font color=009900>Baton Coach, Seinfeld Addict, S
We will be staying at Vistana and going to the Hoop Dee Do Revue. What is your recommendation on the best way to get there?:confused:
Thanks.

If you have passes to the MK...I would pay the fee to park there, if you have a car...or somehow get to the MK (whether you take a bus or drive, you'll have to go to the transportation and ticket center and then take the monorail to MK) then take the boat to Fort Wilderness. This drops you walking distance to Pioneer Hall, where the HDDR is. Afterward, then if you like you can take the boat back over to the MK and go in the park, or go back to your hotel.

This may sound like a round-about way, but IMO it is the easiest as I have found that it is difficult to get to Fort Wilderness because you have to take a series of buses (from Downtown Disney), even if you park there and to make it more confusing there is the Boone bus and the Crocket bus and one stops at all stops in Ft Wilderness and one is an "express" and I never know which is which...I think I recall this correctly...I also find it very pleasurable to take the boats. They are quite charming and relaxing.

You can go right into the parking area for the campground (leave plenty of time in case you just miss a bus...but it's an enjoyabble wait). There is no charge. You then walk over to the edge of the parking area (very close) and take an internal bus up to the hall. They'll be others going too..so just follow them <g>.
When coming back, the bus will be in the same area and just double check with the bus driver that it goes to the parking lot.
The boats are nice, but the last two times we were there, they had to shut down because of weather, and we ended up on the bus anyway..and had to wait for room and make several stops. Once we got to TTC, so many people were leaving because of the weather, the traffic was horrible. Bring an unbrella if it even hints at rain, for walking back and forth to the bus stop.

Thanks for your help Erikarate and DM Rick. Also what a cute photo...your litlle boy is adorable! And I think I recognize the B&C "Kitchen Sink"!:p

your litlle boy is adorable! And I think I recognize the B&C "Kitchen Sink"!

That would be my grandson..and he talked and talked about the KS before we went in May. He did a great job on it, all by himself (love those Q & C coupons..none of the rest of us wanted the KS, so we ordered Sundaes!). I did enjoy some of hte cherrys (they put on a whole jar!).
We shared a KS the next day, and the 5 of us didn't do as good as one hungry little boy who had it for dinner! I personally don't care for all of the "toppings" they put on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter