Best way to go off property without a car?

dachsie

DIS Veteran
I will be going to WDW over a weekend Nov/Dec and want to go to the Catholic Church just south of WDW on International Drive on Sunday morning. What would be the best way to get there? I will be staying at AoA. Taxi, Uber? I have never done Uber so don't even know how. LOL

I can't say which would have the better rate but you can do a price check at Mears, Lyft, and Uber online. If you want to go with Uber or Lyft you'll need to download the app and/or open an account before requesting a ride. Uber lets you order with only an acct but pretty sure you have to have a smartphone for Lyft.

ETA: just google each company name to get a link.

Do none of the resorts have Catholic Mass anymore? Haven't been to a mass in ages, but I do remember going to services at the Polynesian many, many years ago.

Do none of the resorts have Catholic Mass anymore? Haven't been to a mass in ages, but I do remember going to services at the Polynesian many, many years ago.

No, the local diocese discontinued the resort Masses years ago.

There were Catholic and Protestant services @ the Contemporary....I think it was Christmas Day but maybe it was the Eve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter