Best way to get to hotel from MCO airport

mom2dina

Mouseketeer
Hello what is the best way to get to universal from the airport? We are a family of 4 we usually take a cab but is there a cheaper option?

Uber or Lyft is the cheapest for transportation
Many are happy with it

I use private car service and that can run $50 a way
And I get a free grocery stop

Lyft/Uber (with the occasional discount code) is definitely the cheapest option. We usually stay at the MCO Hyatt before our cruises and use them to go to Universal/Sea World/Disney Springs the day we arrive.

Uber or Lyft is the cheapest for transportation
Many are happy with it

I use private car service and that can run $50 a way
And I get a free grocery stop

What car service does this? I'm going next month, a grocery stop would be handy for sure.

I have the same question - would like the cost of Uber, but not sure about getting in one with just myself and teenage daughter at 11:30 on a Saturday night.

Looks like Uberx would be about $31 from airport to universal hotel. With info from here booked Tony Hinds for family of 4 adults and two children for $100 round trip. With possible grocery stop this seems like a great deal.

Looks like Uberx would be about $31 from airport to universal hotel. With info from here booked Tony Hinds for family of 4 adults and two children for $100 round trip. With possible grocery stop this seems like a great deal.
Tony is awesome. You will be very happy with your decision to book with him.

There are plenty of people out there who would tell you otherwise, safety-wise. I’m not comfortable getting in a strangers car at the airport late at night and heading out of the city on the highway. And I hope my daughter will never do it either. For peace of mind, I’ll rent a car.

Everyone has their own comfort level. I send the license plate and info when first booking to another family member. I also check that the make & plate match. I have been happy with Lyft and Uber, and have felt safe, when traveling in Orlando with just me & my daughter (10 years).

Everyone has their own comfort level. I send the license plate and info when first booking to another family member. I also check that the make & plate match. I have been happy with Lyft and Uber, and have felt safe, when traveling in Orlando with just me & my daughter (10 years).
Ok. Good to know. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!