Best way to get to hotel from MCO airport

mom2dina

Mouseketeer
Hello what is the best way to get to universal from the airport? We are a family of 4 we usually take a cab but is there a cheaper option?

macraven

Proud Redhead
Uber or Lyft is the cheapest for transportation
Many are happy with it

I use private car service and that can run $50 a way
And I get a free grocery stop

• Marc D

DIS Veteran
    Lyft/Uber (with the occasional discount code) is definitely the cheapest option. We usually stay at the MCO Hyatt before our cruises and use them to go to Universal/Sea World/Disney Springs the day we arrive.

Stitchless

Mouseketeer
    Uber or Lyft is the cheapest for transportation
    Many are happy with it

I use private car service and that can run $50 a way
    And I get a free grocery stop
    What car service does this? I'm going next month, a grocery stop would be handy for sure.

• SarahD112

Earning My Ears
    I have the same question - would like the cost of Uber, but not sure about getting in one with just myself and teenage daughter at 11:30 on a Saturday night.

friarfan

Earning My Ears
    Looks like Uberx would be about $31 from airport to universal hotel. With info from here booked Tony Hinds for family of 4 adults and two children for $100 round trip. With possible grocery stop this seems like a great deal.

jperrot1

Fantasmic
    Looks like Uberx would be about $31 from airport to universal hotel. With info from here booked Tony Hinds for family of 4 adults and two children for $100 round trip. With possible grocery stop this seems like a great deal.
    Tony is awesome. You will be very happy with your decision to book with him.

• SarahD112

Earning My Ears
    There are plenty of people out there who would tell you otherwise, safety-wise. I’m not comfortable getting in a strangers car at the airport late at night and heading out of the city on the highway. And I hope my daughter will never do it either. For peace of mind, I’ll rent a car.

bobafemme

Mouseketeer
    Everyone has their own comfort level. I send the license plate and info when first booking to another family member. I also check that the make & plate match. I have been happy with Lyft and Uber, and have felt safe, when traveling in Orlando with just me & my daughter (10 years).

SarahD112

Earning My Ears
    Everyone has their own comfort level. I send the license plate and info when first booking to another family member. I also check that the make & plate match. I have been happy with Lyft and Uber, and have felt safe, when traveling in Orlando with just me & my daughter (10 years).
    Ok. Good to know. Thanks!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS