Best way to get pic w/ Spider Man and autograph?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Ok Robin, I bet you know this one ;) - how does one get a picture with Spiderman and an autograph?

Boy, do I... ;)

I've never planned it, I always tend to FIND him somehow. :D

I've gotten a pic of him across from his ride and in Port of Entry twice. His popularity was incredible before so I can only imagine what it's like now that the movie's out :earseek:...

What I REALLY miss is the character lunch at Confisco's. Now that was HEAVEN! Up close and personal, if you can get past the OTHER women in the restaurant! sigh...

He's on the fire hydrant in front of the Spiderman gift shop (by the ride exit) alot. Guess Spiders are as trainable as dogs!
Jim

You can get a pic, photo, and autograph after the Marvel Super Hero parade. He usually has the longest line!

There's a relatively new photo area for Spider-Man inside the The Marvel Alterniverse Store (across from Doom Alley and Kingpin's Arcade). They've added a photo backdrop towards the rear of the store (hot dog stand side) and Spider-Man is pretty much there all day.

I agree with Robin, Confisco's was the best place - I wish they would bring that back! You had him all to yourself for awhile and you could take as many photos as you wanted (believe me I have tons) - but you know what my best photo is???? I would never ever have the nerve to do this, butt, (LOL) my very best friend joined us on our trip and she went on and on about how crazy I was for his voice and costume. He laughed and said how he was blushing, but you couldn't see it. (God, I was mortified and could not even look up - I kept saying "stop, you are embarrasing me). Anyway, she had the nerve to say, "I have one favor to ask you - could you turn around so I can snap a picture of your best feature" - I almost died......... I wanted to crawl under the table. Butt, guess what - he did and I have one 'close up' - a 5x7 of his 'best feature'. Sigh.....................:o :D

PDG!! :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

Why I'm shocked and APPALLED!! :o

Any chance you have a scanner and can SHARE....????? :p

Barry sent me a pretty good version of the "best feature", butt he was kneeling at the time. I have it in my office and get ALOT of remarks on it, at least everyone understands why this grown woman wears her Spidey necklace all the time! :D

Robin,

I am sorry that I don't have a scanner:( :(

Butt, if you would like to me to snail mail you a 3x5 of the print. I will go and have a copy made from the negative...........

Let me know.....

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter