Best way to get ADR 3 months out?

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
I had to shuffle out some adrs when I changes some plans (added BBB and Pirates and Pals) and I would love to get Chef Mickey for dinner and Ohana for dinner but they are unavailable on the nights I would need. Does the online system only reset once, should I only try at 7am each morning to see if something has popped up? Do people usually cancel around the 45 day mark when they need to pay for their package? Any other advice? Thanks

I've had luck in the past going online through out the day and checking for openings. Last year I lucked out and got LeCellier at 12:30. It was after my 90 day mark, but before day 45. I have heard about that 45 day mark, but don't have experience with it.

Keep checking. I made my ADRs January 1st for April. Didn't get everything right away but have been checking periodically and found new times open. Now I have everything ready! :woohoo:

Just keep trying. Check online whenever you have a chance. Be willing to try different times and dates if you can.

I moved dining reservations around recently and I was surprised that I was able to get Narccoosee's and California Grill without a problem when we were less than 90 days out.

Last year i had to make many revisions due to 90 days and only phone reservations at the time. It is alot of hard work but you have to check alot throughout the day, one time is not enough to check. You just never know when something is going to pop up. I was able to change my Ohana time about a month prior to our trip and even got a second reservation for a nice early dinner time. Chef Mickey I tried constantly throughout the day also and it was actually 6 days before our trip a cancellation opened up around 12:30 in the afternoon (thank god i went on line when i did) so i was able to get a nice 5:00 arrival day reservation, i was so happy. Also the week before a bunch of blocks opened up for a few different restaurants. My only advice is to check constantly each & every day no matter what time it is and if you are doing something online open another window for disney reservations and every so often check.

Besides the periodically checking the site you may also want to play around with your time too, since the system appears to have parameters on how it will retrieve openings too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter