Best way to do Crush’s Coaster a lot

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
Based on what I’ve heard about Crush’s Coaster, it sounds amazing and I want to do it as much as possible. I am going 3 days in August next year and I’ve heard that’s a very busy time. For now, I don’t have EMH (we’re staying off site). I am considering spending $73 extra to get an annual pass that has access to EMH (is that worth it?). Other than EMH, how do you do Crush multiple times? It seems like the line is always an hour or so and apparently single rider isn’t so great. Is it significantly shorter at park closing (if I watch the app now it will be different since it’s September)? If I want to do it multiple times do I basically just need to wait in the normal line? I hope this makes sense. This ride just sounds awesome and I need to get it in as many times as possible but I also don’t want to wait.

Single rider can be hit-or-miss, as always with SR. You can try EMH first and then SR (when it opens).

An hard ticketed event at the WDS this probably the best way to ride Crush's Coaster with a max 15 minutes wait.

Or, if your pockets are deep enough, a VIP tour will allow you to enter the ride backdoor. Probably around 15-25 minutes wait at most.

Not sure this is the question you asked, but are you really sure you need to ride Crush's Coaster more than once a day? I mean, the ride is great, but…

Single rider can be hit-or-miss, as always with SR. You can try EMH first and then SR (when it opens).

An hard ticketed event at the WDS this probably the best way to ride Crush's Coaster with a max 15 minutes wait.

Or, if your pockets are deep enough, a VIP tour will allow you to enter the ride backdoor. Probably around 15-25 minutes wait at most.

Not sure this is the question you asked, but are you really sure you need to ride Crush's Coaster more than once a day? I mean, the ride is great, but…
Are there hard ticket events in August? Where do I look to find that out? And yes, I’m sure I will want to do it more than once a day. In the Disney parks in California and Florida, I have to do all my absolute favorites at least 3-4 times a day.

Based on what I’ve heard about Crush’s Coaster, it sounds amazing and I want to do it as much as possible. I am going 3 days in August next year and I’ve heard that’s a very busy time. For now, I don’t have EMH (we’re staying off site). I am considering spending $73 extra to get an annual pass that has access to EMH (is that worth it?).

It is absolutely worth it. We're August regulars and can't imagine not having EMH (or Extra Magic Time as it's now called). You'll need to go straight to Crush at park opening.

As cwis said, SR is hit and miss and isn't as time-saving on Crush as, say, Ratatouille because Crush loads in pairs and Ratatouille in 3s.

It is a cool ride with a fantastically-themed loading area but it's quite short.

Hope this helps.

Are there hard ticket events in August? Where do I look to find that out? And yes, I’m sure I will want to do it more than once a day. In the Disney parks in California and Florida, I have to do all my absolute favorites at least 3-4 times a day.

It's too early to tell if hard-ticketed events are to be scheduled next August. Unfortunately, I wouldn't count on it, but we never know the agenda. Things are pretty much different here than they are in DLR/WDW, as these events are organized by another entity, Business Solutions, as a way to “showcase” their ability to set up “private parties”, usually sold to companies for corporate events. They're not always profitable (they seldom are).

It is a cool ride with a fantastically-themed loading area but it's quite short

Agreed! It's a totally-dude-fun ride, that casts a lot of Disney touches and with a bit of thrill, too. Not sure I'd want to wait one hour for it, but I can't count the number of times I've been there 45 minutes before the gates open.

Is it a great ride? Yes.
Is it great enough to pay 73 euro extra? No.
If you get the Annual Pass (Magic Plus or Infinity) I would utilize EMH to do other rides, not just for Crush.

Best bet are at opening or closing. Single riders can save time, but it is a really hard ride to indicate how long that will take.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter