Best way to book Disneyland Paris from Aus?

samserena

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

What is your thoughts on the best way to book DLP?

Preferably one with an option to pay a deposit, not all up front.

Was going to call the UK site and try that way as I want to get the current 30% off, half board promotion.

I thought about using the magic for less travel agents but they werent keen on using the UK site to book, but the UK site is cheaper than the others!?

Thoughts?

Note: last time we went it was very last minute and we just booked room only via Expedia

Last edited:
I am sorry I can't remember. I did it online myself. I did use one of the other country access points to get a discount but sorry I really can't remember how I worked that now. I got all the info from the UK boards or Disney Paris boards at the time and followed what they said to do and it worked perfectly. I think it was I just logged in saying I was from that country through that link and it worked fine. My trip planning for 2013 when we went isn't on my current computer so I can't easily go back and look it up til we dig out the stored drive (if I saved it - which would have been most helpful for my own future trips so I hope I did somewhere). Sorry not much help.

We went in 2015 and I ended up booking through Expedia.com.au. This included both the hotel (Santa Fe) and park tickets together, which was actually cheaper than just booking the hotel on its own. (Weird, I know). I can't remember whether it included breakfast or not (maybe yes?), but when we checked in I was pleasantly surprised to discover it also included "half board". This meant we got breakfast (buffet), 2 snacks and a sit down meal each day, so we didn't have to spend anything on food.

I ended up going through Expedia after pricing the trip out through every other website I could find. Expedia was the cheapest at that time, plus it had the convenience of paying in AUD.

I ended up booking with Magic Breaks by World Travellers! It's in pounds but I have a good international credit card and I only had to pay a deposit upfront. It looks good so fingers crossed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!