Best Viewing Area Star Wars Fireworks After Fantasmic

Pretty sure no, you are facing the wrong way. Maybe if you turn around but I think trees block most of them. You can see a few if you are over by RnR plaza area but they are mostly blocked there too.

Thank you that's what I figured. I have two nights blocked out for Studios but thought it would be nice if we could glimpse a few inside Fantasmic since we always wait out the crowds anyway.

Thank you that's what I figured. I have two nights blocked out for Studios but thought it would be nice if we could glimpse a few inside Fantasmic since we always wait out the crowds anyway.
I'd turn around on the bench and give it a shot. Since you are siting there anyway. Sure can't hurt. I was surprised at how much we could see from the Express Bus stop area. ToT may block some, as will the trees and the overall positioning of the theater.

I'd turn around on the bench and give it a shot. Since you are siting there anyway. Sure can't hurt. I was surprised at how much we could see from the Express Bus stop area. ToT may block some, as will the trees and the overall positioning of the theater.

Lol it can't hurt to try! It's killing me to have to allocate two nights for Studios. I know I will be wanting to see Happily Ever After as many times as possible, then when you add in Pandora and Epcot I find myself wanting to skip one of the DHS shows. Unfortunately Dh is a Star Wars fan, dd loves Fantasmic and Disney doesn't seem to want to keep DHS open late enough to do a 10:30 Fantasmic! Which is how we saw both in one night last summer.

The other night as we left fantastic and came to the end of sunset boulevard, cm's were immediately waving us through to the area in font of the screen on the right. There was plenty of space there.
We only saw the second half and of course did not have a great view of all the projections, but it was enough for me, lol.
If you are really a Star Wars fan and really want to experience it fully, you will need to schedule it a different night.

The other night as we left fantastic and came to the end of sunset boulevard, cm's were immediately waving us through to the area in font of the screen on the right. There was plenty of space there.
We only saw the second half and of course did not have a great view of all the projections, but it was enough for me, lol.
If you are really a Star Wars fan and really want to experience it fully, you will need to schedule it a different night.
Good info

Is it faster to walk down sunset and squeeze in or go out the other exit and then come up Hollywood ???
We plan to try to sit in a seat we can get out first but want to see the the show till it ends or almost ends

Last edited:
Is it faster to walk down sunset and squeeze in or go out the other exit and then come up Hollywood ???
We plan to try to sit in a seat we can get out first but want to see the the show till it ends or almost ends

It's closer (but not by enough to matter) to exit via the eastern route (in orange on the map below).

DHS-F-Paths_091516_zpscrc3lpul.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!