Best Viewing Area Star Wars Fireworks After Fantasmic

fattymatty

Mouseketeer
Where is the best area to quickly get to after the Fantasmic Show to watch the fireworks. With only 15 minutes between them and probably tons of people trying to move from one to the other what would be our best bet?

I'm curious to see if anyone has one. I don't believe there is one. You simply can't get to a good viewing location in time. At least we can't. Maybe someone knows of a spot we don't

Ooops! My brain stopped working for a minute. I misread the post and gave wrong advice. Hope i deleted my post in time.

Carry on....:surfweb:

Where is the best area to quickly get to after the Fantasmic Show to watch the fireworks. With only 15 minutes between them and probably tons of people trying to move from one to the other what would be our best bet?

On what nights are they scheduled 15 min. apart?
(What are the scheduled start-times of each?)

You're going to be about 45 minutes too late to get a good view. You'll just have to take what you can get.

Yep, unless you are a party of 1 and can squeeze in, you need to be there sooner. IF you do get there earlier, I like to be on the far side, right in front of the taped off walkway right in the center off Hollywood Boulevard, with the food cart on your right. But i am 6-4 and people walking in front of me rarely obstructs my view.

We are going August 23rd and Fantasmic is @ 830 and then Fireworks Start @ 9

Fantasmic! running time is about 28 minutes.
So the two events are basically scheduled back-to-back with no time "in-between."

What about coming up sunset blvd, cutting across behind playhouse disney then coming out just in front does that area fill up quick? its kinda off to the side so views would only be partial of screens but

As has been mentioned, they have INTENTIONALLY scheduled the shows this way.
It is a crowd safety/control issue.

They can't have the masses of F! guests trying to enter the very, very tiny Star Wars Fireworks viewing area.

makes sense then you dont get the issue like at disneyland with fireworks/fantasmic lol but still kinda fun racing between the two

The first several times I saw Fantasmic!, my husband had us running out of there the split second we saw the character boats. He didn't want to deal with leaving in a crowd.

I betcha he could make it from there to Star Wars in time. ;)

That's really sad, considering the parts of the show that you MISS are the most audience-pleasing sections of the entire show.

I know. I have learned since that the best thing to do after any show is to linger and shop or grab a snack. I hate the crush of the exiting crowd and bus lines as much as my husband, but I find it best to let the crowd get far ahead of you.

As has been mentioned, they have INTENTIONALLY scheduled the shows this way.
It is a crowd safety/control issue.

They can't have the masses of F! guests trying to enter the very, very tiny Star Wars Fireworks viewing area.
That and they are trying to encourage 2 days at HS, or at least hopper passes

Can you see any of the higher up fireworks from inside the Fantasmic theater?
Pretty sure no, you are facing the wrong way. Maybe if you turn around but I think trees block most of them. You can see a few if you are over by RnR plaza area but they are mostly blocked there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter