Best Use of Quick Service and Snack Credits?

HairyChest

DIS Veteran
I have a trip coming up and will be doing the quick service dining plan for the first time. I am now obsessed in planning for the best uses of my snack and meal credits. What suggestions/must-haves do you guys have? Here are my choices so far:

QUICK SERVICE MEAL CREDITS
Magic Kingdom:
Be Our Guest Breakfast ($28pp)

Epcot:
Yorkshire Fish and Chips ($11.99 + Beer)
La Cantina de San Angel (fish tacos $13.25 + Margarita)
Sunshine Seasons (Salmon $12.99)

Animal Kingdom:
Sautuli Canteen ($16.99 beef and chicken bowl)
Pizzafari (Family Meal $19.99)

Hollywood Studios:
Woodys Lunchbox (BBQ Brisket Melt $12.99)

Disney Springs:
Polite Pig (Salmon $22 + Beer)
Dlux Burger (Southern burger $13.49)
Wolfgang Puck Express (Ravioli $15.99)

Other:
Gasparilla Grill at the Grand (Fish sandwich $12.99)
Sassagoula Floatworks (Create your own pasta $12.49)

SNACK CREDITS
Magic Kingdom:
Plaza Inn Ice cream (Ice cream sunday $6.99)
Be Our Guest (Potato Leek Soup $5.99)

EPCOT:
Karamell Kuche (Peanut caramel apple $6.99)
Sommerfest ( Mac&cheese $4.49)
Italy Gilati Cart (Tiramisu $6.00)
Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles (Soup in a breadbowl $5.50)

Animal Kingdom:
Sautuli Canteen (Blueberry Cream cheese mouse or chocolate cake $5.29)
Pongu Pongu (Night Blossom $5.99)
Harambe Fruit Market (Grilled corn $5.29)

Disney Springs
Dlux Burger (Fries $4.99)
Cooks of Dublin (Onion rings $6.00)

OTHER:
Ample Hills Creamery (Ooey Gooey Butter cake Icecream $6.99)
Sassagoula Floatworks (Beignets $4.49)

There were a bunch of new snacks added at those shack type places all around animal kingdom. I didn't see them showing up on the menus online. The ones we tried were the meatball slider at Terra Treats ($6.49) which my husband loved and the currysampler at Kusafiri ($6.79) which I really enjoyed. Both were very substantial. I got 5 shrimp and a heap of chicken. We weren't in the dining plan but these count as snacks if you are.

Here's a link to a review of all of the items
https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/r...he-tasting-sampler-at-disneys-animal-kingdom/

Dole whip float at Magic Kingdom is a must! I guess you are staying at POFQ? The beignets are an awesome use of a credit :)

There is usually a funnel cake sundae at HS... it lives at a cart (Oasis Canteen) and was snack-eligible at $8+. I believe there is a strawberry and a chocolate option.

Also, if ABC Commissary is back open by the time of your visit, most of their lunch/dinner options seem to be in a range that is worthwhile for QS credit use.

Not sure when you’re going but haven’t been able to book the Pizzafari dinner from end of July for some time now. I live in hope for August!
A lot of the time the dinner offerings are definitely more bang for buck especially at the resorts but not always as high quality.

Mickey pretzel with cheese was around $7 when I went last

Epcot festivals have great snack credit options

Also satuli canteen in pandora has the best food imo in all Disney the bowls are so good and you can get a beer with it. Makes it around $26 qs credit.

If you have any kids on dining plan you can buy them a kids meal cash then use their credit for an adult meal with alcohol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!