Best use of 3rd FP at Epcot

DisneyMom2000000

DIS Veteran
Currently have FP for Nemo, Frozen, and Spaceship Earth. Thinking about switching Nemo for meeting Disney pals. Thoughts?

We plan to rope drop Test Track and Soarin during AM EMH.

If you want to meet the Disney Pals, do that. If not Living with the Land sometimes has a long wait.

We've actually burned one at 9 am on a 2nd tier choice we had no intention of using, walked on Soarin at RD, FP+ for TT & Spaceship Earth then gone for a 4th.

Bill From PA

Currently have FP for Nemo, Frozen, and Spaceship Earth. Thinking about switching Nemo for meeting Disney pals. Thoughts?

We plan to rope drop Test Track and Soarin during AM EMH.

Personally I would swap the Nemo FP for Mission Space. I don't think you necessarily need a FP for Meet and Greets, however if you are going over the Christmas period you may

If you can't be at the Character Spot when it opens to meet Mickey, Goofy and Minnie, I'd definitely get a FP for that. The line builds very fast! Nemo on the other hand has pretty much zero wait in the morning.

X2 on this advice. Well said.

Nemo is also pretty easy to get as a 4th, 5th, 6th+ FP later in the day if you need to.

Personally I would swap the Nemo FP for Mission Space. I don't think you necessarily need a FP for Meet and Greets, however if you are going over the Christmas period you may

Most times I pass the Character Spot the waits are usually long! If OP is set on doing it, a FP would be a good idea.

Agree that if you're going to do the Character meet, fast pass that! We walked onto Nemo on a day that had 25 minute wait at 9:15 for Character meet and greet.

I agree with PP that said to put the third FP at Mission Space. Spaceship Earth and Mission Space tend to be the two longest lines of the second tier rides in Epcot. I agree with OP that the tier one FP should be Frozen. I rope drop Soarin and single rider Test Track, but the Frozen line tends to be insane for what the ride is, so FP that seems necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter