Best time to go?

chloesmommi

Mouseketeer
We are considering a trip to DL this year while we visit family nearby. How are the months of June, Sept., Oct. or Nov. crowd-wise and weather-wise? What is the best time to go and what are the best days of the week to go?
I never considered a trip to DL because we have been to WDW so many times, but from reading the posts on this board, it sounds like it is definitely worth a trip.

Personally, I think September & December are the best months. It's still quite warm in September, and the crowds have considerably lessened. In December, you have the beauty of Christmas all around, and it's so nice - I recommend the first two weeks, though. And for September, anytime after Labor Day.

Next, I'd pick May because it's so pretty here at that time, although I' pretty sure there'll be lots of crowds because of DCA. :)

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

My favorite times are mid-Novemeber & early Dec. They have started putting up the Christmas decorations the first week of Nov. So, you can have the festive atmosphere without the large crowds. The holiday parade & fireworks don't start until Thanksgiving though.

<marquee direction="right" align="left" behavior="alternate"><font size=3><font color=#FF0066><font face="Comic Sans MS"><bold>LISA</marquee></font></font></font></bold>
<marquee direction="left" align="right" behavior="alternate"><font size=3><font color=#6600CC><font face="Comic Sans MS"><bold>"Diva of Dragons"</marquee></font></font></font></bold>
<marquee>
ariel11.gif
</marquee>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter