Best time of day for photos at Sea Breeze Point Ceremony

MoPR

Earning My Ears
Hello all! My fiance and I are just about to book our wedding day in May at Sea Breeze Point! We're undecided between the 9:30 am or the 12 pm ceremony, and we are basing it on the best lighting for pictures. In your experiences, did anyone have washed out backgrounds because of the bright sunlight/ shadow angles? Or were you very happy with the backgrounds of your pictures turning out at a certain time of day? (We're trying to stay away from afternoon ceremony times because of a higher chance of rain). Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you! :)

Thank you so much, @lurkyloo ! This is very helpful advice, and this podcast episode gave me a lot of good ideas to consider. I appreciate it! 9:30 it is! :)

I agree, I'd go with 930a vs. 12n. Temps will be at the warmest ( typically ) and sun will be the sharpest. You may also get lucky and it may be a bit less crowded in the area at 930a too.

Thank you, @Wild4Walt ! These are some great points, and I think 9:30 is the best way to go. I appreciate it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!