Best time frame to book hotels?

kayleigh83

Plotting my return...
I'm wondering what time frame is usually the best, price-wise, to book hotels? I'm wanting to go next summer (2019) in July or August, and plan on staying at one of the hotels directly across the street from the entrance on Harbour Blvd, like the Tropicana or BW Plus Park Place.

Since I am planning this trip so far in advance, I'm not sure if my best bet for getting good prices will be to book way in advance, or wait until much closer to? And how close is cutting it too close in terms of there possibly being no availability?

I'm planning on a 5 night stay if that makes a difference in this - any help and guidance is much appreciated! :)

Not sure about the Tropicana but I know the BWPPI sells out quickly during busy times such summer. I would suggest reserving a room as soon as you can but get one that can be canceled if you happen to find a better deal closer to your dates.

I agree with Mrsjacksparrow the earlier the better. You will get a better rate the later out you book. I also would keep checking for a cheaper deal and call in and change it If you do.

Book as soon as you can and directly with property. Unlike third party booking sites direct bookings usually have pretty liberal cancellation policies if something better pops up unless you lock yourself into a prepaid discount promo rate.

I'm wondering what time frame is usually the best, price-wise, to book hotels? I'm wanting to go next summer (2019) in July or August, and plan on staying at one of the hotels directly across the street from the entrance on Harbour Blvd, like the Tropicana or BW Plus Park Place.

Since I am planning this trip so far in advance, I'm not sure if my best bet for getting good prices will be to book way in advance, or wait until much closer to? And how close is cutting it too close in terms of there possibly being no availability?

I'm planning on a 5 night stay if that makes a difference in this - any help and guidance is much appreciated! :)
Many of the hotels on Harbor have their booking calendar open a year or more ahead of time.

If you look through the Tropicana website, you'll find their 5night special. Their calendar only goes to April of 2019 currently.
The 5night special has been one of their on-going promo for along time.

The earlier you book on Harbor the better the nightly rate is the general rule.

Keep watching websites for things to open up for your dates.

Geemo

One more vote for sooner rather than later. Star Wars Land is set to open some time in 2019 (no specific date announced yet that I have seen), but I'd bet dollars to donuts that the goal is have it open for summer 2019. So book that room and hold onto it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter