Best time for lowest crowds

mickmom728

Mouseketeer
My DH and I are planning a 40th Anniversary trip and we can go anytime......so my question is what are the best days in January and February 2020? We don't care if it's a little cool but we haven't been for a couple years and we weren't sure what times would be the least crowded? TIA

My DH and I are planning a 40th Anniversary trip and we can go anytime......so my question is what are the best days in January and February 2020? We don't care if it's a little cool but we haven't been for a couple years and we weren't sure what times would be the least crowded? TIA
In my limited experience the mid/end of January. All of Feb besides Mardi Gras week and then end of August/start of September are the slowest times.

Now slow is relative, we went the start of September this year, well last week, and even with people moving their dates from the storm there were a lot of people there.

Saying that we were close enough to walk directly to the TTC didn’t bother with the tram at MK and entrance to Hollywood Studios. Big ticket rides had around an hour wait, which is “slow”, and smaller rides had walk on waits.

January is fine after the 4th or so (christmas crowd has moved on), and anytime EXCEPT Martin Luther King weekend (Marathon weekend at Disney). You may get a *slightly* busy weekend for the opening of International Festival of Arts, but otherwise January is a slow month.

In February, if you avoid President's week and the weekend of the Princess half marathos (Feb 20-23) the rest of the month should be slow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!