Best ticket strategy for a 2.5 day trip

Tiradan

All five in one year
Hello everyone. I'm taking an unexpected, last minute trip to Tokyo, and I'm planning on visiting the Tokyo Disneyland Resort for the afternoon/evening of the 22nd, the whole day on the 23rd and the whole day on the 24th.

What would be the the least expensive ticket combo for my visit?

Hello everyone. I'm taking an unexpected, last minute trip to Tokyo, and I'm planning on visiting the Tokyo Disneyland Resort for the afternoon/evening of the 22nd, the whole day on the 23rd and the whole day on the 24th.

What would be the the least expensive ticket combo for my visit?

The 3 Day Magic Passport would be the best option at 13,800 yen. http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/en/ticket/multipass/index.html

There are afternoon/evening only passes available, but that plus a 2 day pass would be more expensive.

The thing to remember about the passes is that on the first two days you can only visit either Tokyo Disney Sea or Disneyland (no hopping). On the third day, you can hop parks. At least that's how I remember it.

Have a great trip.

What the PP recommended is exactly what DH and I did when we were there a couple of weeks ago. When we purchased the tickets we had to tell them which park we would go to on each of the first two days, so you have to make up your mind in advance of your purchase. We were there for a Thurs afternoon/evening at TDL, Fri at TDS and hopped between the two on Sat.

Have a good trip. We sure did!

Thank you both. Based on your feedback I have purchased a 3-day passport :)

I'll be there in two weeks! Woohoo (=

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter