Best sushi?

DespinaVictoria

Now within 3 hours of my happy places!!
Posted on the restaurant thread & nothing so trying on here.. What's your fave place in Disney to get sushi? I'm assuming there's a few restaurants that have some so please share!
TIA !

Edited -- turns out it was answered I just didn't receive any email notifications oops!

If I may add on a question to this thread... who has "Quick Service" credit eligible sushi if any?

There is sushi at Kona Island in the Poly. Best we have had in property is the California Grill at the Contemporary Resort. We have had it at Epcot at a few places. Can't answer about the dining credits as we don't use the dining plan.

California Grill by far. Kona is very hot or miss for me and I really don't know why. I am hoping to go to the lounge for Cali in May for my solo trip as finding a reservation has been difficult lol

Kimono's is my recommendation for the best sushi on property. Most of the other places are decent, but they have a select menu. Sushi is not their primary offering. Kimono's is a true sushi restaurant experience (at least in the US :)).

Best quality is Kimono's.

There are quick serve places with rolls, kind of crappy quality, but if you have a QS credit to use up, I've done it! At Sunshine Seasons and Katsura in Japan (Epcot).

Morimoto’s at Disney Springs. There is both quick service - think his version of street food - and table service. Have had sushi rolls at quick service twice.

Some things to think about. There's some really great sushi on property. I'm convinced Morimoto's is the best and that's even after having felt ripped off with some not-premium o-toro. Haven't had Kimono's but have heard it's pretty good; if you're right there definitely give it a shot. California Grill's sushi is above pedestrian but waaaaaay overpriced, hard to get into, and there's a dress code - I kind of feel like people get caught up in the ambiance and presentation and can't be objective about the food. Quick service sushi is grocery store quality - haven't had any that's bad and satisfies the craving. The problem with Morimoto is that there's a ton of other great stuff there so you go in wanting sushi and you end up getting something else. Never had a bad experience there.

Posted on the restaurant thread & nothing so trying on here.. What's your fave place in Disney to get sushi? I'm assuming there's a few restaurants that have some so please share!
TIA !

Edited -- turns out it was answered I just didn't receive any email notifications oops!

Definitely NOT Morimoto. No, no, no. Way overpriced and not impressive.

I seem to remember a few years ago I got some sushi at a QS counter at the Japan pavilion in EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter