Best Studio for a 40th bday?

Carrie932

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
We are planning on booking a trip for just my husband and I for his 40th bday and our first dvc member trip for 2 nights in May 2021...what studios would you recommend? Planning on 2 park days...Epcot and HS or MK most likely. We are a family of five so we’re thinking maybe this would be a good time to try a studio that we wouldn’t normally stay at when we have our kids with us. Have done AKL and BLT as renters and VGF is our home resort. Right now there is availability at Boardwalk, Copper Creek, Poly, Saratoga, OKW, BLT or AKL (which we didn’t love)...could also try a waitlist at other resorts! Would love to hear everyone’s suggestions and reasoning... obviously amenities and restaurants being closed due to covid is a potential factor since who knows what May will look like!

Hi all,
We are planning on booking a trip for just my husband and I for his 40th bday and our first dvc member trip for 2 nights in May 2021...what studios would you recommend? Planning on 2 park days...Epcot and HS or MK most likely. We are a family of five so we’re thinking maybe this would be a good time to try a studio that we wouldn’t normally stay at when we have our kids with us. Have done AKL and BLT as renters and VGF is our home resort. Right now there is availability at Boardwalk, Copper Creek, Poly, Saratoga, OKW, BLT or AKL (which we didn’t love)...could also try a waitlist at other resorts! Would love to hear everyone’s suggestions and reasoning... obviously amenities and restaurants being closed due to covid is a potential factor since who knows what May will look like!

I would say staying somewhere with good access to the Boardwalk (BWV, RIV, BCV) or Disney Springs (SSR) is essential. If it were me, BCV or BWV would be tops on the list.

I would say staying somewhere with good access to the Boardwalk (BWV, RIV, BCV) or Disney Springs (SSR) is essential. If it were me, BCV or BWV would be tops on the list.
Riv is out bc we’re white card members although I’d love to stay there some day...will have to rent there some time! We were thinking boardwalk originally, but I’ve read that it isn’t the same currently with not everything being open? We don’t have anything to compare to though since we’ve never stayed there before!

From your list. The two of you. Looking at where you have stayed. Your park interests. The time of year of trip,,,,,I vote for Boardwalk BWV!!

Even with Flying Fish (which is great) and other places closed, you are still walking to World Showcase / DHS and a Skyliner to RIV (Topolinos is a must in my opinion).

Even with Flying Fish (which is great) and other places closed, you are still walking to World Showcase / DHS and a Skyliner to RIV (Topolinos is a must in my opinion).
Thanks! yes, topolinos definitely tops on our list! Hadnt considered walking from bwv to skyliner to get there!

Probably BC for me, closer to gondolas and Epcot's Flower festival !

We will also be there in May for my son's graduation celebration !
We all love that time of year with the Flower Festival at Epcot.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter