Best Stroller Fan

pixie08

DIS Veteran
Can anyone recommend a decent stroller fan that stays clipped on and will work for a toddler for our very hot trip this June? We had one from Babies R Us we used last two trips but while it worked ok, it fell off constantly and broke after two trips. Thank you!

depending on your stroller, i would recommend these for sure....

https://www.amazon.com/iEGrow-Porta...ie=UTF8&qid=1488775291&sr=1-2&keywords=iegrow

They are lithium powered so shift a very decent amount of air, so even if it is just pushing warm air around the cooling evaporative effect on the skin will make life much more comfortable for them. We had all the stroller fans and they are weak and chew through batteries. You may have to look at the same fan with a clip attachment or figure out a way to mount this, but this is the strongest small fan you will find for the price. We have 4!

OMG I saw that lol. Pretty ingenious! I don't think I am handy enough to make that lol.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter