Best spots for Pin Trading

Tinker B

Earning My Ears
My kids DD9 & DS6 are ready for pin trading at WDW for the 1st time.

In your opinion, where are the best spots for pin trade inside and outside the parks?

Inside the parks, just look for any Cast Member. Some stores have books the kids can look through. I am pretty sure guest services has a "pin stroller" or at least they used to. It is not in the open and you had to ask for it. You can trade up to 2 pins per cast member and of course helping the kids to ask politely and with thanks goes a long way in the pin trading world. Cast members that have green lanyards trade ONLY with kids, whereas all Cast Members with pins are open to trade with.

Outside of the parks Disney Springs is a great place and sometimes there are special areas set up for pin trading. Good Luck!

Good pin trading is anywhere and everywhere! My personal favorite pin trade happened with a cast member standing guard at Living with the Land. Just keep your eyes peeled! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!