Best shows in Vegas?

Loved, loved, loved the Phantom. :love: Everything was fanatastic. The music was incredible(live orchestra surround sound), :charac2: the sets were awesome, the costumes beautiful, the actors were great, (some from Phantom's Broadway), special effects eye opening or closing, (if you go see it, you'll know what I mean). :eek: I knew before we left that it was only going to be 90 minutes long, and I do wish it could have been longer. But I didn't feel cheated, because every song was in it. I just wanted it to go on because I was enjoying it so much. My 12 year old daughter loves Phantom also, but she's only seen the movie, so I promised to take her the next time we go. Anyways, if you are a Phantom fan, GO!!! :tinker:

We've seen a lot of these shows and I think Zumanity is the best show that gets a bum rap. It is adult and certainly very sexually oriented and if that makes you up tight then this show will be a problem (I got a little nervous and I'm very open minded), but it is very sexually appealing for both sexes and for any persuasion. It isn't as "Cirque" per se as the others but it's very different at the same time. pirate:

Ticket Man said:
Carrot Top at the Luxor is hilarious. The theatre is very small and every seat is close to the stage. Go to the 1/2 price tickets place next to the MGM and M&Ms store and tickets can be had for $30. I hated the thought of even going to the show, but he was one of the best comedic acts I've ever seen. I'm a big fan of Dave Chapelle, and saw him a few weeks back. Chapelle didn't come close to Carrot Top.

I second this, we got tickets at 1/2 price...BUT if you walk from MGM a little bit farrther down towards Paris, there is another 1/2 price booth. When we went to MGM the wait was SO long, then we went farther down and saw the other booth.

We went to Carrot Top in July, it was SOOOOOO funny!!!! We loved it!!!
We also went to La Femme last October..... OMG can you say ****S???? :blush: We had no idea what the show was, got tickets at half price...and boy was I suprised!!!! :rolleyes1

Magix said:
The top 5? Okay...

1. Blue Man Group
2. Blue Man Group
3. Blue Man Group
4. Blue Man Group
and... hold on, let me think...
5.BLUE MAN GROUP!!!

:lmao:

Well, I think it's the Blue Man Group - totally unique and very very funny :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter