Best shopping outlets / malls

MichelinMan

I Am Speed - Ka-Chow!!!!
As an attempt to pacify the wife (who didn't want to go back to Florida again), we will be doing a bit more shopping on our trip next year. What are the best shopping outlets or malls for UK visitors? In particular, are there still bargains to be had for things like trainers (I suspect the exchange rates mean there are less bargains these days).

I hate shopping but can be persuaded to spend a few hours in the Mall at Millenia. There's also a good selection at the Florida Mall.

Just noticed there are 2 Nike stores - the Nike Factory Store and the Nike Clearance Store. Anybody know which one has the best bargains, or are they more or less similar?

We went to Vinelands and the prices looked ok (plus they have the Character Warehouse, which is a massive plus!) lol

Im seconding Vinelands or the other Premium Outlet mall. They have Character Warehouses where sometimes there are some Disney bargains but also a range of outlet stores

Won't be too interested in Disney merchandise, to be honest. Our son will be 16 by the time we go, so we will be more interested in trying to find a reasonable pair of Air Jordan's instead. Funny how things change so quickly - last trip, it was all about buying an autograph book for the characters. Wonder what he will say if I suggest doing that again this trip?!! :)

Although the wife may be interested in some of the clothes in the Disney store. She bought some dresses in the shop at the Poly last visit, and they are her favourite summer holiday dresses she owns.

Definitely the premium outlets on Vineland. They have all the major sports brands there, big Nike store, Adidas, Reebok, Skechers, and usually some great discounts to be had. Character warehouse is the Disney outlet there, and again, if you are lucky some great discounts there too

We love Vineland outlet mall. I got a bargain Vera Bradley handbag at the character outlet one year as well.
We also like the Florida Mall and we find Mall at Millennia to be a tad on the pricier side shop wise.

If you have a car and are prepared to go a little further out you will find good deals. I am going back a few years but we had bought either Abercrombie or Levi jeans for my son, at the time $80, another Brit told us to go a bit further out as the prices in the malls around Disney etc whilst cheaper than the UK will still overpriced. We drove out to this other mall and got the exact same jeans for $40 (fairly certain they were Abercrombie). Will see if I can find out which mall it was because it was a few years ago.

Have just checked an fairly certain it is Altamonte Spring Mall. North on the I4

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter