Best Seating for Shows?

There's just the three of us, and we liked sitting towards the back where the rows are only 3-4 seats long. We can get in and out without bothering others, and we don't have others bothering us in the middle of the show. We could see and hear just fine.

Exactly how we do it!! Just Mrs U and I and no one next to us or trying to get past us to get a seat. And easy exit as well---

We are going on our first Dream Cruise in February!

Traveling with my husband and 10yr DD, BIL, SIL, 27 year old nephew, 11 year old niece and 10 year old nephew, as well as my 74 year old FIL who uses a motorized scooter. So 9 of us all together. Will we be able to sit together for the shows near the handicapped section, or should we ditch the scooter for seats elsewhere? He is capable of walking but not for long distances and we are just worried about him being worn out by evening.

We always go early (before the doors open) because we like to get the seats we WANT. People will run you over to get ahead of you, not to mention the ones that "hold" several seats. We like to sit in the first 5 rows middle. We recently saw BATB - think we sat in the 3rd row.

We are going on our first Dream Cruise in February!

Traveling with my husband and 10yr DD, BIL, SIL, 27 year old nephew, 11 year old niece and 10 year old nephew, as well as my 74 year old FIL who uses a motorized scooter. So 9 of us all together. Will we be able to sit together for the shows near the handicapped section, or should we ditch the scooter for seats elsewhere? He is capable of walking but not for long distances and we are just worried about him being worn out by evening.

This post had info about handicap seating for shows: https://www.disboards.com/threads/handicap.3652261/

Are there better spots for kids depending on the show? When we cruised on the Dream in 2013, I seem to remember my DD sitting by the aisle and being thrilled to be handed Mardi Gras beads by one of the performers.

Are there better spots for kids depending on the show? When we cruised on the Dream in 2013, I seem to remember my DD sitting by the aisle and being thrilled to be handed Mardi Gras beads by one of the performers.

Not necessarily, although I would guess things like this are more likely to happen if you're sitting in the lower section of the theater. Also sometimes streamers and confetti come down from the ceiling, and those seem to only fall on the lower section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter