Best seafood on property

The scallops at Narcoosee's were wonderful!!! And my husband absolutely loved his butter poached lobster (and he's hard to please :P )!!

And so? A problem....

Not everything from the Ocean is "fish". Many folks prefer "FISH", with scales and fins. Many prefer "SHELLFISH" - crab, lobster, scallops, clams....

And? Depending on your preferences? There are different "best places" for FISH and SHELLFISH. Which do you prefer?

The scallops at Narcoosee's were wonderful!!! And my husband absolutely loved his butter poached lobster (and he's hard to please :P )!!

Lol, I have one of those...hard to really impress and appreciates good food with smart execution. Not stuffy but a really great cook himself. Both sound wonderful. :thanks:

And so? A problem....

Not everything from the Ocean is "fish". Many folks prefer "FISH", with scales and fins. Many prefer "SHELLFISH" - crab, lobster, scallops, clams....

And? Depending on your preferences? There are different "best places" for FISH and SHELLFISH. Which do you prefer?

Him fish, me shellfish so both or either. Thanks!!

Nothing wrong with that! They're both outstanding!! Another vote for bluezoo here

I agree!! Funny thing is before this trip, I hadn't really thought about the Swan/Dolphin as an option for anything if that makes sense; just off my radar in general but I am thinking a future stay there might be a good idea. Our previous trips were all kid centered but this one is just DH and I. :woohoo:

DH loves sushi; I have to be in the mood for it which is about quarterly. LOL! I’ll check out the menu. Thanks!

A lot of good info here. If you are in the mood for sushi don’t forget the California Grill. It has been a while for me eating there but it was one of the better choices for sushi on property.

A lot of good info here. If you are in the mood for sushi don’t forget the California Grill. It has been a while for me eating there but it was one of the better choices for sushi on property.

Really good info! We are having brunch at California Grill on the Sunday we arrive. We had dinner there in 2007 and I remember the sushi being excellent.

I think it's Flying Fish. It's definitely NOT Cape May Cafe, which pains me to say. That was our favorite for years and it took a sharp dive in quality on our last visit.

Thanks! I initially looked at Cape May but DH isn't huge buffet fan but I could go to town on some king crab legs. :lmao:

We like BlueZoo best!! We haven’t had luck at Flying Fish the last two years we went. It was gross and service was awful. It was much better before the refurb.

Funny I feel for the chefs having to cook the same thing forever! I do!
But I do miss the potato wrapped snapper at flying fish:headache:
Kerri

Thanks! I initially looked at Cape May but DH isn't huge buffet fan but I could go to town on some king crab legs. :lmao:

We love Cape May, have gone often for many years and have yet to see the 'decline' that some say. Our last visit was in May. The crab legs and clam chowder are my favorites and were excellent.

When we do buffets, we make ressies at opening and all the food is fresh.

Thanks all! To throw a minor wrench in the decision making, just found we get a 40% off (food only) discount at Flying Fish. I generally don't make decisions with regard to dining on discounts but thats a good discount.

We like BlueZoo best!! We haven’t had luck at Flying Fish the last two years we went. It was gross and service was awful. It was much better before the refurb.

Bluezoo looks awesome!

Another vote for Narcoosees - their lobster is amazing, it's always the best meal we have at WDW

We haven't been to the GF and I would love to check it out.

We love Cape May, have gone often for many years and have yet to see the 'decline' that some say. Our last visit was in May. The crab legs and clam chowder are my favorites and were excellent.

When we do buffets, we make ressies at opening and all the food is fresh.

Thats a great idea to visit buffets at opening!

I need to do this! I always go to Tokyo Dining because I know it's good and I'm usually at Epcot but I've always wanted to try Kimonos! Plus karaoke!

Who has karaoke?! I love karaoke!

Last edited:
Thanks all! To throw a minor wrench in the decision making, just found we get a 40% off (food only) discount at Flying Fish. I generally don't make decisions with regard to dining on discounts but thats a good discount.

Flying Fish is VERY good - probably the best "scale Fish" on property. They tend to LACK "shell fish" - great Lobster, Crab, "Muscles and cockles alive a live 'oh". If I could get 'em to offer these? They could probably KILL everyone else :).

STILL - if going for "scale fish"? It's a REALLY good choice :).

Flying Fish is VERY good - probably the best "scale Fish" on property. They tend to LACK "shell fish" - great Lobster, Crab, "Muscles and cockles alive a live 'oh". If I could get 'em to offer these? They could probably KILL everyone else :).

STILL - if going for "scale fish"? It's a REALLY good choice :).

Thank you. DH loves scale fish; I like it well enough, not my first choice, but I can and have made a meal out of mussels and salad, bread, wine. The 40% is very very tempting. I wonder how accurate the Allears menus are? Says updated January 2018. I would think some menus change seasonally, not sure if this is one of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter