Best scooter rental close to Disneyland

helenm29

FIGMENTED
Has anyone out there used Select Mobility Scooters and how reliable are they? does any one used different companies? I need a scooter that will last ALL DAY and it has to be close to Disneyland. Thanks!

One company that gets very good reviews on the Disneyland (California)) board is Deckert's. They will deliver to and pick up from your hotel. I don't think they have a website, but you can call them directly. The reviews on battery life and ECV reliability have been good. If there have been any problems, posters have reported calling Deckert's and getting replacements quickly and easily.
ETA: Please don't hesitate to ask your question on the Disneyland (California) board -- we have many frequent posters who use ECVs at the parks who can give you good suggestions based on their own experience!

Last edited:
I've used A Scooter 4 U for my past 4 trips. The owner, Jerry, can be a bit abrupt at times, but they've always been very responsive with any questions I've had. They deliver the scooter to your hotel or meet you if your hotel doesn't allow them to leave the scooter there. They've always been on time and from my research, have some of the cheapest prices in the area for multiple days. I've never had the scooter run low on battery and charged it easily every night in my hotel.

Call around if you have any specific needs. Most of the scooter rentals will deliver the scooter to your hotel, which I find more convenient that arranging for pick up and drop off.

I used Deckert's before and always been impressed with their service. One time I needed trade out a scooter, they sent me to the Grand CA which was convenient. The only problem was the hotels on Harbor won't let them store the scooters in their bell services so you have to coordinate to pick up and return your scooter but it's always worked out.

But I was thinking about trying Select Mobility this time because they are right next to the Tropicana where I will be staying.

Has anyone used Select Mobility?

I have used select mobility scooters the past two times that I've been to Disneyland...I will be using them again in March when I go. They are always charged when you are ready, they have chargers located in the back pack on the scooter if you need them but I never have. I've gone from 7 a.m in the morning until midnight and never even got low on power! they are well used but not beat up..you can chose which type of scooter you want and what type of seat you need without extra charge. People are polite and easy to work with. Best part is they are DIRECTLY located across the street from Disneyland main gate! so easy to pick up and return! for 3-4 days $113.00 total! give them a try, they are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!