Best Saratoga Springs pool and why?

TJ Bryant

Earning My Ears
What is everyone’s favorite pool at Saratoga Springs and why? Here are my answers

Paddock pool has the best slide imo.

Highrock biggest with better themeing than paddock

Grandstand good for little kids with the best splash area

Treehouse and Congress for location only if staying in these areas of resort.

I like the paddock pool. I like that it has a laid back feel but still has the fun stuff for kiddos. My daughter loves the slide there!

Treehouse pool. The reason being that you can usually own this pool to yourself. There are fewer people in the treehouses so that there is rarely a crowd of any kind. In the four times that we've been swimming there, we only ran into one other family once. Who can beat having your own pool?

Thanks - now I need to plan another Treehouse trip....

Treehouse pool. The reason being that you can usually own this pool to yourself. There are fewer people in the treehouses so that there is rarely a crowd of any kind. In the four times that we've been swimming there, we only ran into one other family once. Who can beat having your own pool?

Thanks - now I need to plan another Treehouse trip....
We had the same experience staying at the tree house villas, we had the villa literally next to the pool and it to ourselves every night after the parks at 11pm, was fantastic!

I really enjoy the Congress park pool, it’s quieter than the paddock pool and has a really nice view of Disney springs

We love the Congress Park pool as it’s peaceful with a great view of Disney Springs, and a good chill-out place for adult-Disers.
However, we were a bit disappointed this year that the hottub felt like it really needed an overhaul. Has anyone heard if Disney are planning on refurbing this when they upgrade the rooms?
We are just in process of trying to purchase a contract here (waiting for ROFR decision) so definitely a vested interest in this...

Last edited:
We have our first trip “home” planned for January. 4 adults, 3 kids (2, 9 and 11). What I’m hearing in this thread is, “not carousel”. Is that a fair assumption? Of course, it could be too cold, but this is good info nonetheless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!