Best resort to waitlist a NYE 1 night stay

Beezle2

DIS Veteran
I love last minute ideas..lol. Everything is booked.everything. Which one would you try for a 2 bedroom 1 night stay? We have other rooms offsite but it would just be nice to have an onsite for the night.

Maybe SSR but you would need to find out what unit sizes they have the most of in each category.
I would put my two waitlists in and STALK all day if you can.
I booked "last minute" in September for eight nights in January (January 4-12) and stalked until I got what I needed (SSR one bedroom preferred), even though I had a WL in for the exact week/category I was able to secure on my own.
I would love to be on a monorail resort and know it is highly unlikely but will continually stalk to see if I can find a last minute ressie.
Good luck and come back and report. Maybe closer it gets to December 1, where points go into holding at 30 days, you will find some openings.
I stalk all day and have found some movement for my week, although not a full week and most I see is 4 days together but it's more than
two weeks ago. Good luck!

I see a lot of movement in the last hour for a one bedroom, standard view at SSR
It is the week prior to January 1 but an hour ago, the only date available was December 24, now multiple days are showing up randomly.
I would put a WL in but really stalk all day.

I wait listed a 2 bed at both OKW and SS but it's for NYE so I am going to be pretty surprised if it comes through. I will stalk as able, lol <3

I know you want 2 bedrooms but I would take what I could get if I were you and you could fit.
As of right now, the full week before Jan. 1 just became available, with the exception of one night.
As of this morning at 9 am, only December 24 was available, so someone is changing their plans, little by little.

Good luck.

Just an update to say I stalked and got a 1bed at SSR for NYE. Holy Carp was I shocked. Going to try for another 1 bed or a studio but can make the 1 bed work if I am not successful.

I know you want 2 bedrooms but I would take what I could get if I were you and you could fit.
As of right now, the full week before Jan. 1 just became available, with the exception of one night.
As of this morning at 9 am, only December 24 was available, so someone is changing their plans, little by little.

Good luck.
Got a 1 bed at SSR for NYE by stalking..amazing

Ok..So I got ANOTHER 1 bed at SSR today. Different time of the day, just a random check. So happy and I guess I'm done..lol!

Ok..So I got ANOTHER 1 bed at SSR today. Different time of the day, just a random check. So happy and I guess I'm done..lol!

Great news!!

I was able to get BLT for four nights by stalking. Now doing a split stay but hoping to add more nights by stalking too.

Great news!!

I was able to get BLT for four nights by stalking. Now doing a split stay but hoping to add more nights by stalking too.

Congrats again. Got my 5th night at BLT by stalking.

You know, nothing is impossible if you're willing to stalk and be flexible. I saw a 1 bedroom - kilamanjaro club akl room become available for NYE about 5 days ago.

Happy hunting if you continue looking for a 2 bedroom! :)

Congrats again. Got my 5th night at BLT by stalking.

Got night 6 today, all back to back. Need two more nights same category and place although I have SSR booked in case I dont get. The hunt is real!

Got night 6 today, all back to back. Need two more nights same category and place although I have SSR booked in case I dont get. The hunt is real!

I was able to get night 7 about 7:55 am this morning. I looked before getting dressed for work LOL Now need night 8, which is a Friday and the beginning of Marathon weekend (my full dates are January 4-12). I need Friday, January 11 at BLT studio LV (or any studio I will take now but was able to get the full BLT by stalking and one WL). My WL was for January 4. I have WL in and hoping I can get the last night. If not, I have SSR but will keep stalking :magnify:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!