Best Resort Bar To Watch The NFL Games Next Weekend...?

collegeprogram01

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the poly starting next Saturday and we would like to watch the NFC championship game...we are huge Eagles fans!! I am going to be in the Epcot area when the game starts...i wanted to try ESPN club but i think it will be a mob scene...any suggestions?

thanks!!

ESPN will be crowded. But that might be festive. NFC game will be 6:30pm. You will run into dinner crowds too.

Near Epcot: Crew’s Cup at the Yacht Club, pool bar at Yacht Club, Dolphin lobby bar, Dolphin BlueZoo bar, at Swan Kimonos bar (small area at the actual bar, but there is a tv). These are all good, but with different vibes.

Personally, I like to get a to go beverage and some snacks and watch in my own room. But whatever makes you happy.

ESpN will be way busy. My DH tried to go there on New Year's day to watch games with a friend. They tried the lounge at BC and one TV with no game on. They also tried Big River but had friends son with them and had to sit at table where they could not see TV. If you are a party of all adults, that might be the place to try. Can sit at bar and watch one of like three TVs. My DH and friend ended up taking Uber to Miller's Ale House off property.

In October we watched games at the Wave Lounge and that place was great. They have like 5 TVs and a bunch of seating areas. I recommend that. Also watched baseball play off game at the lounge in AKL. They have a few TVs but that little lounge is tight and always packed so sometimes there were people blocking our view and it took an hour to get just one drink.

Several years ago we tried to get into ESPN for Sept NFL games and people were in several hours before games started. For the playoffs I would imagine it would be even more crowded.

We were staying at the Yacht Club and ended up at Crew Cup Lounge and loved it. We thought the food was pretty good and it was not crowded at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter