Best request for standard view at BLT?

disneygrandma

Mickey Fan
On our Dec trip, we're staying for a couple of nights in a standard view studio, and then in May we're staying in a standard view 2 bdrm. What's the best to request for location? Even or odd? Or something more specific?

In the past, I've checked out a "graph" that shows the room numbers, views, types of villas, etc, to find where certain villas are located. However, when I just went to look at it, the graph was all blurry, as were the pics of room views that I clicked on. There was a big rectangle that said Photo Bucket over the graph and the pics. What do I need to do to view them?

Thanks for your help and info!

If you want a change to see the MK, request an even numbered room, not first floor.

It is probably one of the most requested, though, so be prepared if it doesn’t happen, especially in December!

Yep, even numbered room on north side of building, highest floor you can get

Our best standard view 1BR so far was 7312. When seated on the balcony, you couldn't really see the ground mechanicals, and we watched fireworks from our room but could also see Bay Lake in the other direction. We were very happy with it.

When I booked it, I just requested the highest floor because I didn't want to be on ground. We got some pixie dust because we received 5th floor on the MK side. It was awesome!

I was looking for it too this morning. It is pasted in the thread at link below. You can copy the image and paste in a spreadsheet. Just scroll down a bit once you get to the page. Our very first DVC stay was on north side 4th floor near tennis courts. It was great, you had a lake view and MK view. You could easily view fireworks from room.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/b...-update-of-post-1-10-21-2015.2257082/page-144
1572784799632.png1572784837169.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!