Best QS restaurant in DL, CA and Downtown Disney

Oh I‘ll bookmark this thread for sure...I definitely wanna try out some new ones next time...

I love the sourdough bread bowls (yummy and a reasonable price) so I eat them in pretty much every location you can find them as they are different everywhere...

My favorite I found on our last trip: Harbour Galley... I love the peaceful and well themed location (not much seating there but worth a try)
My alternative is royal street veranda (not much seating either and less peaceful but watching people is also fun...)

The rest was already named (pacific wharf, corn dogs)

Rancho Del Zocalo, Plaza Inn, Bengal Barbecue in Disneyland. Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta, Smoke Jumpers, Pacfic Wharf and Lucky Fortune Cookery in DCA. Earl of Sandwich and Jazz Kitchen Express in Downtown Disney.

DL: Jolly Holiday
DCA: Paradise Garden Grill ….YES, the Mediterranean menu !!
DTD: Earl of Sandwich, Jazz Kitchen Express

bread bowls are good in DCA and DL …… really just read through the menus, depends on your mood! most places are fine - good, but don't bother with the Lucky Fortune in DCA (thumbs down !!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts