Best QS restaurant in DL, CA and Downtown Disney

mickeymom22

DIS Veteran
Family of 5 hitting DL for the first time! Let me know your favorite QS places to eat and why!

We have no food allergies and are open to any and all places!

Thanks!

In DTD for breakfast my favorite is La Brea Bakery as I love the croissant breakfast sandwich they have and second would be Tortilla Joe's Taquerilla as I like their breakfast burritos and bowls. In DL The Plaza Inn, love their fried Chicken.

DL

#1 for sure, Jolly Holiday Bakery (great sandwiches)
#2 Plaza Inn (buffeteria, I love getting their salads when I am fooded out on everything else - my kids love the fried chicken or pasta)

DCA

#1 Flo's V-8 Cafe (food is pretty good, atmosphere and location in CarsLand cannot be beat)
#2 Pacific Wharf Cafe (Sourdough made right there, bread bowls are awesome)

DTD

Do not do QS there very often. But White Water Snacks in GCH is pretty good.

:wizard:

Napolini in Downtown Disney is a really nice option for a seriously good pizza at a very reasonable price. Note that these are personal pies, but they're only around $7-8 each.

DL we usually do TS here but we did enjoy Red Rose Tavern

DCA Pacific Wharf Cafe for those bread bowls. Flo's is pretty good too.

DTD La Brea Bakery

I second the Little Red Wagon corn dogs, those are everything. And also the Jolly Holiday Bakery (nice to have something fresh not fried every now and then), and their pineapple upside cake is fantastic. We grab one on our way out of the parks every day we're there (but it's a summer thing, as we found out this past January).

Bengal BBQ and Rancho del Zocalo in DL. Flos and Pacific Wharf Bakery in DCA, also if they have the skewers, Garden Grill in Paradise Gardens.

After MM and a few hours of having fun in DL, we like to have a late breakfast, or early lunch at Carnation Cafe. Everything here is yummy! Waterwater Snacks in the GCH. Something for everyone and it is very relaxing whether you sit inside our outside. Fiddler Fifel and Practical, yes it is Starbucks, but, it is still nice to grab a sandwich or salad and relax. With Clarabelle's next door, while a couple of us are getting something from Starbucks, others are getting ice cream! Smokejumpers Grill has good onion rings. Tortilla Joes in DTD is another place the whole family insists on eat at every trip.

DL:
Bengal BBQ for Safari Skewers
Little Red Wagon for Corn Dogs
Red Rose Tavern for Cauliflower Steak Sandwich
Rancho del Zocalo for meals to share
Plaza Inn for Fried Chicken to share
Jolly Holiday for Grilled Veggie Salad

DCA:
Pacific Wharf Cafe for Bread Bowls
Ghirardelli's -- does this count?
Paradise Garden Grill, especially for the Mediterranean menu
Flo's V8 Cafe

DTD:
La Brea Bakery for breakfast
Napolini for pizza and salad
Tortilla Jo's Taqueria
Jazz Bakery Express
Earl of Sandwich

DL: Rancho Del Zocalo
DCA: Cocina Cucamonga (I guess I like Mexican food a lot :teeth:)
DTD: Earl of Sandwich, Jazz Kitchen Express (for beignets)

DLR Hotels: White Water Snacks (GCH)

Last edited:
DL: French Market and Little Red Wagon
CA: Pacific Wharf Cafe and Award Wieners
DTD: Earl of Sandwich

DL: Rancho Del Zocalo
DCA: Paradise Garden Grill- greek salad with a chicken skewer, Smokejumpers if we're in a burger mood

Our current favorites:

DL: Quick breakfast = Tomorrowland Terrace
Lunch = Rancho del Zocalo

CA: Breakfast* = Flo's
Lunch* = Pacific Wharf (we split on locations and eat together)

*We also just went to Whitewater, loved it and will be adding it to our "rotation"

Most all of these have been said already.

DL:
Plaza Inn- Fried Chicken. It's also a good value for us since myself and my bf can share one meal
Bengal BBQ- food on a stick! It's a good quick and easy snack
Rancho del Zocalo - the Mexican food is pretty good and it's a nice quiet place to sit and relax.

DCA: Flo's V8 for breakfast, I love the french toast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter