Best QS and entertainment at Disneyland Park

HappyGrape

DIS Veteran
We loved Cafe Orleans and we will do it for lunch again. Where would you go for dinner. Preferably outdoor seating?

Also what are your favourite entertainment in this park?

Plaza Inn for the fried chicken -- portions are generous, so be ready to share. And it is easy to add extra pieces of chicken or an extra biscuit for a small fee. The two of us are easily full with one plate. Some people love the pot roast, too. At Rancho del Zocalo, we share the enchilada platter or the citrus grilled chicken or the taco salad. The cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are addictive! The French Market in NOS has good corn chowder. Or we like to eat at Harbor Galley -- more soup in a bread bowl and lobster rolls with a view of NOS. Jolly Holiday Bakery has good sandwiches (the potato chips are yummy) and the roasted veggie salad is a favorite of ours. Plus the dessert case is always tempting. You can try to find a table on the end by Refreshment Corner so you can hear the ragtime pianist. Favorite entertainment?? Just about everything! The Dapper Dans, the Disneyland Band, The All American College Band (a real honor to play in this -- auditions are tough), The Straw Hatters, The Royal Street Bachelors, the ragtime pianist at Refreshment Corner (try to catch musical chairs with Alice and the Mad Hatter in the afternoon there -- so cute -- ask the pianist what time to be there -- usually around 1 or 2), the Royal Swing Ball on Saturday evenings at Princess Fantasy Faire, live bands at Tomorrowland Terrace (especially Elvis and the Beatles!). No one does live entertainment like Disney! If you can, try to see the Flag Retreat Ceremony in Town Square (5:15 pm) -- it is very moving. The Dapper Dans sing and the Air Force Honor Guard should be there today. You can pick up an entertainment schedule at the turnstiles or check the app to see where/when all these things are happening. Have a wonderful day today!

My family would either opt for Plaza Inn for the fried chicken, the French Market for most anything on the menu, or Jolly Holiday for the tomato basil soup, a salad, and a dessert. The Plaza Inn has some indoor seating, but there is a fair amount that is outdoors. Jolly Holiday and the French Market are all outdoor seating.

There is a lot of really good entertainment at Disneyland. My favorite is the Dapper Dans. You can sometimes watch them from the Jolly Holiday seating area (when they're singing over by Coke Corner).

The morning was great. We did all rides we want before 11 apart from pirates. It was down most of the time. Rest for few hours and swim. We went to trader Sam's for drinks and dinner and down town Disney. Returned to the park after 7 for pirates of the Caribbean and waited 35 minutes -not bad at all considering it's the only ride during the trip we waited for. It was too busy, We didn't stay for parades.

Space mountain and pirates are much better here than Disneyworld or Disney Paris. It's the only space mountain we like

It's very busy after 12 in the park. Even walking back was a challenge. Mornings however are great.

The guys definitely prefer DCA. They prefer epcot at Disneyworld so I guess I shouldn't be that surprised

Thanks for your help! I will try to do a better report when we come back home with some pictures.

I love how close we are to both parks and downtown Disney. I love how we can get multiple rides of favourite as thunder mountain. It's harder to do this at Disneyworld now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter