Best premium loop

arkbadwolf

Disney lover
We are camping there first time next September looking for suggestions for best premium campsite loop?and do they decorate for Halloween that early??thx

:welcome:

The decoration starts about the same time as The MNSSHP starts at the MK.

Everyone is looking for something different in a loop. Our favorite premium loop would be 1100. What are you looking for in a loop?

Best premium loop at Disney......hmmmm, any of them. You are at Disney. We have been twice in Feb, once in Sept, right after the hurricane. We have only gotten our requested loop once out of the three trips, and you know what. They were still great Disney trips.

Thank you!!!We are just looking for quite spot but it looks like they are all good,I really have been enjoying this board lots of good information!!!We can not wait to get there next year Look foward to reading more on this site Thank you for the warm welcome

Best premium loop at Disney......hmmmm, any of them. You are at Disney. We have been twice in Feb, once in Sept, right after the hurricane. We have only gotten our requested loop once out of the three trips, and you know what. They were still great Disney trips.

Thank you for your response ..Iam seeing that they are all great!!!! I love this dis board looking foward to more information.

The closer you get to the middle of the Fort (near the pool, store, campfire) the more traffic/noise there will be.

The closer you get to the middle of the Fort (near the pool, store, campfire) the more traffic/noise there will be.

That is one of the reasons we purchased the trailer we did. Our bedroom is located to the rear, so when we are parked we are that much further from the road and noise. We try to get campsites with nothing behind us, but not always possible. The 1100 loop the last time was noisy on the side opposite us, had 3 campsites that seem to be together. We had the loop behind us, but a nice buffer and pretty quiet.

I have another question for you.I think I read this.Do they have parking spaces that you can park your camper if yourspot is not ready or you have to check out but stay at park??? Iam thinking we will get there early Friday morning but check in not till 3pm..

I have another question for you.I think I read this.Do they have parking spaces that you can park your camper if yourspot is not ready or you have to check out but stay at park??? Iam thinking we will get there early Friday morning but check in not till 3pm..

We always arrive early. Frequently our stie is ready, If not, sometimes they offer us another site that is ready. Since we are not real particular, we'd rather have a site that we can pull up on, and be done with it.
If not, you can park in the overflow lot, If that is full, they'll direct you to just pull up on the grassy area near the hitch/ unhitch areas. So no worries!

Last edited:
Check in as soon as you arrive. Anytime after 6am. If your site is ready, fine. If not you can go to a park or do anything you want to. They will text you when your site is ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter