Best Preferred Pet Loops?

FLDisneyFreaks

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me their opinion of the preferred pet loops.

1. Which one's are the Preferred Pet Loops.

We are looking for:

No Bus stop/main road noise and semi-private sites, maybe with some bushes in between.

I have looked on the disneycampers.com site and I don't think they have every loop listed, because we stayed in 800 loop last year and it was a preferred pet loop, but it was not listed as such.

We are camping with 4 families this weekend and with 15 families in October, and most of us have only been to Fort Wilderness only once.

The 800 loop has a large walking area for dogs along a canal if you can get a spot. We were in a site last year that backed up to the walking area which was nice. We were in the 1600 loop once in a corner site which was more secluded. I have read that they have cleared a lot of underbrush around some of the loops which makes them more open.

We stayed last Dec in 300 and had campers on either side and across all with pets, we had some shrubs between but not much, it was still nice being close to everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter