Best Pre-Show/Ride Cue

qman6975

Mouseketeer
We we’re debating this at the house the other day and came up with our favorites. Among them (in particular order) were Muppets 3D, Rockin Rollercoaster, Soarin (these little beauties), Monsters Inc, Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror. Dishonorable mention to the odd and strange Flight of Passage. Your thoughts?

Flight of Passage hands down. Best queue and attraction ever.

What? No Peter Pan?

I know, right???? WE have a PPO meal booked at the Plaza and the only reason I am on the fence is that SB queue. I want my family to go through teh SB line and if the lines build, they will wait for the FP.

We we’re debating this at the house the other day and came up with our favorites. Among them (in particular order) were Muppets 3D, Rockin Rollercoaster, Soarin (these little beauties), Monsters Inc, Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror. Dishonorable mention to the odd and strange Flight of Passage. Your thoughts?

What is your particular order for queues? Is Muppet 3D the best of your list or worst? I don't get your list - Muppets 3D is a huge holding room, Soarin' has the interactive screens for part of it, but lots of it is blank wall, and you don't mention Peter Pan, 7DMT, or the Little Mermaid queue?

FoP no question.
EE, PP, Little Mermaid. ToT are all good.
I liked 7DMT until they took out the interactive parts.
I enjoy HM, but outside of the tombstones, its just a line.
Soarin' has too many blank walls. The interactive games are fun.

-Pirates—not sure why, but the cool and dark and accordion music just totally takes me to a whole different place.
—Jungle Cruise—Visual puns! Need I say more??
-Everest—such a fun mix of real and Disney legend. Plus I can drink my peach iced tea and DD can eat her giant pink donut from the tea cart LOL.
-FOP—rode three times in one day with 90 minute waits and never really got bored. Not sure how fun it will be on our fiftieth ride though.
-Haunted Mansion—my DD loves the instruments; I love the “speak to the dearly departed” kiosk.

Really I think Disney does a great job of making the queue part of the experience. The ones that I don’t love are Soarin (white walls and games that never seem to be working), RNRC (baking alive when you get in the portion next to the wall), and Astro Orbiter (Easily the least theming of any ride in any park).

What is your particular order for queues? Is Muppet 3D the best of your list or worst? I don't get your list - Muppets 3D is a huge holding room, Soarin' has the interactive screens for part of it, but lots of it is blank wall, and you don't mention Peter Pan, 7DMT, or the Little Mermaid queue?

I am guessing the op based this list on queue videos. The muppets one is pretty funny, and there are some neat visuals in the holding room. Same with soarin, Patrick Warburton is pretty good on it, but yeah the rest of the queue is boring. I however can't stand the monsters inc. queue. The video, especially roz is good but I hate being packed into that hallway for so long.

For other queues, my daughter also loves winnie the pooh. As others have said Pirates is great and Peter pan was really well done. Really disappointed the ride will be down for our next trip.

FP+ is the best queue...at every ride. Just sayin' :D

This one gets my vote
I am guessing the op based this list on queue videos. The muppets one is pretty funny, and there are some neat visuals in the holding room. Same with soarin, Patrick Warburton is pretty good on it, but yeah the rest of the queue is boring. I however can't stand the monsters inc. queue. The video, especially roz is good but I hate being packed into that hallway for so long.

For other queues, my daughter also loves winnie the pooh. As others have said Pirates is great and Peter pan was really well done. Really disappointed the ride will be down for our next trip.

Initially I thought the Winnie the Pooh cue was cute. Then... watching people rub off the hunny all I could think of was the flu. Must have been the nurse coming out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter