• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best plan of attack for a busy Saturday?

DL from about 8-11, then I would head over to DCA till about 1. Then we do pool/nap break from 1-4, back to DCA till 6 or so, 9pm if you want to see the Electrical Parade, then back over to DL till close. If you are heading into DL after the EP, fireworks will be happening which will make Main Street crowded, in which case I would hop on the train and take it around if you can!!

Andrea

This plan lets you take advantage of the lightest crowds at DL in the early am and late pm, and escape to DCA when the heat and crowds get bad in the afternoon at DL. If you dont' need the hotel break, we just hang in DCA for the afternoon or eat a longer sit down dinner there or in the Grand!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter